Jezebel Tuesday

Lifestyle, travel + beauty

Sunday 5 April 2015

Hoppy Easter!

Happy Easter bloggers!
Hope you're all having a great day :)

I thought I'd share a small Easter Lush haul I did yesterday when I went shopping in Oxford..





001// Hoppity Poppity bath bomb - £2.50

Smells like violet and lavender and it also contains popping candy which is eggciting!
I'll be quite sad when I have to drop this eggstremely cute, little bunny into my bath.



002// Somewhere Over The Rainbow soap - £4.25 / 100g

Not only looks amazing but smells amazing too!

003// Jason And The Argan Oil shampoo bar - £5.75

I'm so eggcited to use this!

Contains Argan Oil (which I love!) and rose absolute so it's really gentle on the scalp!
These also last a really long time and you just leave them out to dry like the bubble bars and I bought a Round Tin for the bar (in 1st photo) just so it's contained nicely :)



004// Marilyn hair treatment - £9.75

Pre-wash conditioning hair treatment, great for removing yellow/brassy tones from blonde hair, contains chamomile which lightens hair when it's in the sun and olive oil to strengthen hair.

I haven't tried it yet but the sales assistant told me this is great for conditioning dry/damaged hair and lightens dull, wintery hair so I had to give it a go.

005// Enzymion moisturiser - £14.50

Contains a whole lemon per pot! 
I bought this because this doesn't leave your skin oily and I have really oily skin so this is perfect for me. It leaves a really nice matte finish and smells amazing too.


006// Bunch Of Carrots bubble bars - £5.95

I had to buy these because its easter and I was worried they wouldn't have any when I next visit!

They're bubble bars so you have to hold these under the tap with the water running as you fill your bath. If you just drop them in they won't bubble up so make sure they're under running water. The sales assistant told me a great tip which makes life easier, which is to tie the carrot onto the tap using the straw which saves your arm getting achey!
When you're done just leave them to dry and you can reuse them :)

I also bought 

007// Kalamazoo beard and facial wash - £6.50

Which I unfortunately completely forgot to photograph because I gave it to my boyfriend..
Its a facial cleanser which also conditions beards and leaves it really clean and soft!
You can also use it if you haven't got a beard because its really moisturising and good for any faces but it's a great gift if you have any bearded friends, boyfriends or family members!

With jojoba oil, pineapple juice and almond oil.

Hope you all continue to have an eggstremely Hoppy Easter!

x

What do you call a mischievous egg? 

A practical yolker 







Follow
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Aww these look so pretty! I really want to try the carrots, thanks for sharing that tip, I hate hunching over waiting for bubbles. Lovely review

    www.sophieslittlesecrets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading! Glad you enjoyed it :) yeah it's very handy to know, glad the sales assistant told me!

      x

      Delete
  2. Lovely post! I adore Lush products they look pretty and smell amazing!

    hushhush990.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah Lush products always looks lovely!

      x

      Delete
  3. I love Lush, i was supposed to go this weekend and pick a few things up but totally ran out of time! I love the look of those carrots! xx

    KirstyLeighx | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh! Hopefully there are still some carrots left so you can give them a go! I'm excited to try them out!

      x

      Delete
  4. Hey! I just nominated you for a Liebster Award here is the link
    http://ellaselement.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/liebster-award-and-11-fun-facts-about-me.html

    Ella xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Lush so so so much ! great post and I am so jealous of this haul.

    I am following you :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marie!
      I love Lush so much too, have followed you back :)

      x

      Delete
  6. The Marilyn hair treatment is something I'm definitely going to try!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've used it and it has lightened my blonde hair, worth a go!
      Thanks for reading

      x

      Delete

© Jezebel Tuesday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig