Jezebel Tuesday

Lifestyle, travel + beauty

Monday 26 January 2015

New table

Hello all!
Just a quick post about a bargain we purchased the other month for our flat!!

This lovely table.


It only cost us £15, and I LOVE it!!

I think going to charity shops is one of my favourite things to do, we have a big charity warehouse near our flat and it has lovely little bits in and also some gorgeous furniture which is super affordable and also goes towards a good cause so everybody wins!!
We're trying to sell this flat as its a little bit small and I've been here a year now and taken over nearly the whole flat with my clothes and I still have a lot in storage, so we need somewhere with more space. But we can't help and buy new things, but I think this table will look good in any room.


Thanks for reading guys
x
Follow
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jezebel Tuesday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig