Jezebel Tuesday

Lifestyle, travel + beauty

Tuesday 27 January 2015

Avocado

I love avocado!
They're super healthy and yummy.
Normally I don't like eating healthily, more of a steak and chips kind of person but rocket and avocado are really tasty.

Try eating a couple of avocados a week, they have loads of health benefits!

I usually have mine with my dinner in a salad or just on its own with some cracked pepper! :)

Today instead of grabbing a sausage roll in Tesco and a packet of cheese and onion crisps, I saw some avocados and rocket and grabbed those instead. And I feel so much better for doing it.

Just munching on it as I type, yummy.



Now I'm off to town to pick up some negatives from the Camera shop :)
Thanks for reading 
x

Follow
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment!
      They are really good for you, but there are so many other healthy foods out there that you could have instead :)
      Everything in moderation is alright x

      Delete
  2. I recently tried an avocado for the first time and wasn't sure what to think, I think it was the smushy texture that put me off. However, I have stuck to it and now I can't get enough!
    Sam xx
    knockoutcouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are smushy, I didn't like that at first but the taste won me over! :) Thanks for reading my post
      xx

      Delete
  3. I've never really tried avocados before, but this looks delicious! I definitely need to give it a go sometime!

    http://wonderfulandweirdbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only started eating them last year when I had them with some sushi and I fell in love! Had them nearly every week ever since :)
      You should definitely give them a go!
      Thanks for reading my post, I'll have a look at yours too xx

      Delete
  4. looks super delicious!
    following you on bloglovin', hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love avocado!! I love having it in a salad, and in smoothies, and have recently taken to eating it on toast for a nice lunch. It is quite difficult to get ones which taste nice sometimes, but I have perfected my avocado picking in the supermarket and often go for ready ripe ones.

    www.cescasretailretreat.com

    ReplyDelete

© Jezebel Tuesday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig