Jezebel Tuesday

Lifestyle, travel + beauty

Thursday 26 February 2015

Hayling Island

Hello all!

If you've read my blog before you'd know I went to a place called Hayling Island last month, it's such a lovely place we had to go back and take more photos.

Last time we went I didn't really take any photos because I was so so cold! So I only snapped a couple on my phone, but this time I used a Canon 5D and braved the cold!

It was by birthday last Monday so my little brother came to visit so he came along for the trip too :)

They're all in the order I took them. So firstly we went and took lots of photos by the sea and of all the colourful huts. Of course I had a couple photos taken, my little brother took those of me..









Then we went and had a full English breakfast in the cafe again, the one with all the ginger cat photos, we love it there, haha.




Afterwards we went to the arcade and lost loads of money but it was fun and we got some candyfloss too, yum!





On the way back, just before leaving the island, it started to rain and you could see the rain coming down, so of course we had to stop before the bridge and take more photos before the trip home..




All taken with a Canon 5D / 24 - 70mm 2.8 lens

.. hope you enjoy this post, I really do.

My next post will be my first ever 'monthly favourites' so if you're not so into my photography then hopefully that'll be more your cup of tea! :)

x

Follow
SHARE:

2 comments

© Jezebel Tuesday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig