Jezebel Tuesday

Lifestyle, travel + beauty

Wednesday 4 February 2015

Dry hair

Hello!

About 2 years ago I had lovely long ombre hair, bleached my tips and I loved it. Then one day when I was putting more bleach into my hair I decided to bleach my whole head. Yep. 

At first it was fine, still relatively healthy, but after a couple of months my hair started to get really damaged but I continued to bleach it. It started to break and I had really dry, scraggly hair.
I had it cut into a bob and had it dyed brown, then got a weave.

It was dry for a really long time and I tried everything, then I saw Moroccan Oil on Amazon and I thought I might as well try it, it was a little pricey but I just wanted my healthy hair back. 
I used it after every hair wash, when my hair was damp just a little on the tips and my hair started to feel healthy again. 

And then recently I bought OGX Renewing Argan Oil shampoo and conditioner, and it's amazing!
My hair is so so soft, feels and looks like it did before I ruined it with bleach. 

I would 100% recommend this to anyone, whether your hair is dry or not :)


 My small bottle of moroccan oil has lasted me 2 years! Definitely worth the money :)

Thanks for reading!

x



Follow
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Definitely try it!! Really really helps your hair :)

      x

      Delete
  2. I never dye my hair before, but I'm thinking about ombre hair. What kind of product do you recommend? xxo

    http://tatideville.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd recommend to go to your hairdressers to have it done! It's just the healthiest option for your hair! But you can do it at home with the L'Oreal Wild Ombres dip dye kit :)

      x

      Delete
  3. I swear by argan oil! It works every time :) Rebecca | Rebecca Marie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the quality of your photos! good blog post btw, im looking for a new shampoo anyway! x

    illustrated-wardrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I'm glad you like them :)
      Thanks for reading my post

      x

      Delete
  5. I love love love your blog! Your photos are so good wow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That means a lot! :)
      Comments like this make my day

      X

      Delete

© Jezebel Tuesday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig