Jezebel Tuesday

Lifestyle, travel + beauty

Tuesday 14 October 2014

Who am I?

Hello!
My name is Jezebel, as you can probably tell by my blog name.
I've not done this before so I'm just a little newbieee so bare with me!

I'm 21 years old, an Aquarius and I live in England!
I was born in Germany, then moved to England, then to Spain and now I'm back in England!
I live in a small apartment with the boyfriend and work in a boutique called Wolford in a place called Bicester Village.
This blog will just be about my thoughts, things I love and probably a lot of pointless updates on my day to day going ons..

If you have any requests or ideas I'd love to hear them and feedback is always welcome :)

Thanks for reading

x
Follow
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Iv nominated you for the Liebster Award/Blogger Tag:) Check out my blog for the questions: http://charleesbeautyblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you!
      I've not ever been nominated :)
      I'll have a look now

      x

      Delete

© Jezebel Tuesday | All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig